One of the best parts of parenting is coming up with fun new traditions for your little family. Brian has decided that our new tradition should be to make pizza every Saturday night. I am loving it! We are still trying to come up with the most fantastic way to make it, but so far all of the trials have been delicious :)
It is typically a family affair in the kitchen while I am making it. Levi hanging out in his Bumbo being entertained by Brian and Lucas and I in the moving around. While we waited for the pizza to bake Lucas helped me with the dishes (he LOVES to help me with the dish everyday) and this was the first time that he did the silverware ALL BY HIMSELF! He put them all in the right slot and going the right direction. My little smarty pants.

2 comments:
Laura you need to post your pizza receipe! They look so yummy and perfect!
poor kid! give him a stool to stand on or something :)
Post a Comment