We took the kids to see Santa last night here on base. Levi did great with Santa! He had just woken up so he had is "crazy eyes" but he didn't cry with him or anything :) Lucas on the other hand... Well he didn't cry so that's the good thing. However, we were there for about 45 minutes and he would not get near Santa. Finally towards the end I got him to go see the Christmas tree and got a few pics with Santa in the background, but even though he talked about seeing Santa all day before going, he did not want to get close to him. I guess I will have to take him to a few more Santa visits to see if he will warm up to him!
1 comment:
Laura, HELLO! I didn't know you blogged. You have the cutest little family! Adorable boys! Good to see you guys are great! Thank you for the sleep advice :)
Post a Comment